Rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog! [Courtesy of Xien]
I was tagged by Xien few days back. And for no particular reason, I shall reveal 6 random (weird?) things about Me ...
1. I passed-out (diarrhea or Hokkien: lau sai) in front of an ongoing class before ! Happenned when I was in Primary Two, and if I remember correctly it was at the beginning of a new school term. ...Could be one of my most embarassing moment in my life !!!
The teacher scolded Me; and it goes something like this: "You sit outside! You stupid Boy!!!". I was thrown out of class instantly and my classmates avoided Me for weeks.
2. I used to love adding people as my contact on MSN (such a freak?). Not anymore though.
More than 350 and still counting ... ...
[Note: I don't add contacts anymore, unless invited or for important purposes.]
3. When I was small, I love memorizing facts such as the names of every country in the world etc ...
And their capital cities and even some other useless stuffs such as fish names. Crazy isn't it?
For every bookshop I visited, I would try to copy some information into my diary. Until one fine day, I was asked to "Get Out" from a bookstore in Sydney (during my first visit to Australia). Since then, I've given up almost all those stuffs ...yahhooo !
4. Some people just love to call Me using annoying nicknames. They include: "Pinky and The Brain", "Patricia", "Bull Dog", "Pet Dog", "Pat Ass", etc ... and now "Patty" in Brisbane !!!
5. I think he's VERY VERY cute !!! How about you?
Some of the ah-moh guys here in my college look very "cute" to Me. By saying he/they look cute doesn't mean anything. I'm purely straight and NOT a homosexual as claimed by some people.
6. I feel happy when I see young children imitating the acts of their favourite superhero character. And I too still watch shows like Power Rangers, Ultraman etc !
Wait, wait... let me explain. It's because I got to accompany my 7-year old nephew who watches it from CD occasionally at home.
But when I saw this picture online (courtesy of SSC), I fell in love with it instantly. I was wondering if Ultraman is coming to town ? Hahaha... anyhow I'm looking forward to watching Transformers movie later this Year !
That's all for now.
My only obligation for this post is to tag another 6 random people. Their job is to write something like Me, 6 random / weird things about themselves. (Follow the rules above)
And there are: Karl Vic (something to cheer you up in Palmy), Eu Gene (thought you might like to tell Me something interesting), Suk Han (just for fun since you just started blogging), Yee Yen (for fun also), Eri Peng (need to know more about you) and Joann Choo (another tag to keep you busy XD).
Muahhahaha...good luck people !