Finally, my hometown of Damansara Utama is getting ready for a much needed makeover.
Developer, See Hoy Chan, is finalising details of a new commercial precinct, provisionally known as Damansara Uptown 2.
In the past, it is also believed that several proposals of a new light-rail transit line (LRT), or rather the new mass rapid transit line (MRT), had suggested Damansara Uptown as one of the stop.
According to sources, the development plans of the new Damansara Uptown 2 consist of :-
- 1 block of 6-storey *Luxury* Shopping Mall with convention centre facilities
- 1 block of 20-storey Serviced Apartment
- 1 block of 28-storey Condominium
- 2 blocks of 30-storey Condominium
- 1 block of 43-storey 'Grade A' Office Tower
- 4 levels of Basement Carpark
Despite criticism of bad traffic in that area, the new development is poised to further rejuvenate Damansara Uptown into a bustling and modern commercial centre of Petaling Jaya.
--- THE END ---
Q: Do let us know what do you think of this project?
Special thanks: Computer generated images were contributed by forumers of SSC Malaysia.