A Special Presentation
Words like "GREEN", "SUSTAINABLE", "HUB", "HIGH-INCOME", "MOBILITY" and "LIFESTYLE" are some of the most common terminology used in today's print media.
No doubt, things are getting trendy these days. The youth today have totally different expectations of their dream homes. Never would our parents have thought of jargons like "ecological and sustainable living" becoming part of our homes, and in turn becoming part of our lives.
And this is the case, that I've decided to bring up some rendering of our future homes and workspaces, especially those that incorporate the elements of nature, the outdoors and the indoors.
*** *** ***
PATCHAY.COM finds out this week 20 environment that best suite the above mentioned words, for today and tomorrow.
1. Balakong integrated housing scheme
2. Batu Tiga integrated development, Shah Alam
3. Artistic rendering of tower at Jalan Mahameru
4. The "23 Diagonal Towers" shaped like a flower comprises future housing via individual floating antennas
5. Proposed scheme of an integrated project
6. Proposed lakeside lifestyle concept
7. The MRT megaproject is poised to initiate more cluster or integrated projects
8. Mixed development 1
9. Mixed development 2
10. Green developments and eco-friendly living increasingly becoming a norm
11. Maju Infinity, a development along KL-Seremban Highway
12. Nadayu Bandar Sunway
13. Destined to be a new landmark in Petaling Jaya
14. Putrajaya Waterfront
15. A large scale housing development at Bandar Sri Damansara slated for 2012
16. Urban modernism incorporating workplaces for Shah Alam
17. Proposed medical-themed redevelopment of Tabung Haji complex at Kelana Jaya
18. The Airie, hillside sanctuary at Bandar Sri Damansara
19. NAZA Group plans future integrated development known as The Catalyst in Puchong from 2012 onwards
20. Entertainment, dining and shopping therapy for USJ residents
Image source: Various